Which Bunion Corrector Is Right For Me?
There are three main differences between the Bunion Bootie and the BunionETTE Bootie. The important thing to know is that all of our bunion correctors are extremely comfortable, easily worn in any shoe, and intended to fit snugly in order to provide the most support and temporary correction. Sizing charts differ for each bunion corrector, so make sure you visit the Sizing Guide tab for the specific bunion corrector (Bunion Bootie & BunionETTE Bootie).
1. Both the Bunion Bootie and BunionETTE Bootie offer a full coverage toe hood for protection of the often inflamed bunion area and to aid in the temporary re-alignment by securing the tension strap around the heel. The BunionETTE Bootie extends this protective barrier and support to the little toe as well, using the same type of toe hood.
2. The toe hood for the Bunion Bootie is constructed using a single seam to join the top and bottom material. The toe hood of the BunionETTE Bootie uses two stitch seams to create a squared off design, which some people find more comfortable. This added layer does make BunionETTE Bootie (1mm) slightly thicker than Bunion Bootie (0.4mm), both both are still easily worn in almost any shoe. Thinner than most compression socks.
3. Both Booties are comprised of the same nylon and polyurethane material however, the BunionETTE Bootie bunion corrector has an additional inner sleeve added for comfort and additional support.
4. Last, the Bunion Bootie is offered in 5 sizes; x-small, small, medium, large and x-large. BunionETTE Bootie is available in 3 size; small, medium, large. This is purely due to the fact that Bunion Bootie is more popular so we can leverage the sales volume to expand our size selection. We hope BunionETTE Bootie will soon follow in Bunion Bootie's footsteps!
Reviewed by Medical Professionals
Every product we launch has originated from the feedback and requests of our customers. We listen. We aren't doctors (although many medical offices do stock our Bunion Booties). But we do run our designs past our medical partners to get their input before launching new bunion splints or topical solutions.
- Bunion Bootie
- BunionETTE Bootie $33.95 – $35.95
- Bunion Balm $14.95 – $26.95
- Essential Oil for Bunions (NEW!)