How To Find Your Size Bunion Splint
Sizing is important – there are wide feet/narrow feet, protruding bunions/mild bunions, flexible feet/tight feet, and everyone has a different sense of “snug fit”. Our bunion splint should be snug but not uncomfortable. Bunion Bootie is made of a forgiving material but is not elastic so that’s why we went to the trouble of putting together an easy step-by-step guide to help you find the best Bunion Bootie for your foot. (P.S. each foot could be different so measure them both.)
- Suggested wear time for the bunion splint is 2-6 hours initially and then gradually increasing wear over time. The Bunion Bootie should feel snug on your foot but not uncomfortable.
- The material will relax slightly after the first few times wearing it so if in doubt or between sizes, most people typically go with the smaller size.
- Our Size Guide is still just a guide to help you find the best fit possible for your bunion splint, but every foot differs in shape and size so remember to measure both feet.
- If you feel you did not purchase the best size for you, we are happy to exchange your Bootie anytime within the first 30 days. See our Returns and Exchange Policy here. Helping our customers find the best possible size for their foot or feet is what we are here for.
- Bunion Bootie is intended to stabilize and secure metatarsophalangeal alignment for patients diagnosed with hallux valgus (bunion)
Still have questions?
Call us – we’re happy to help! 877-208-4540
Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm PST.