Do you or a loved one suffer from bunions or bunionettes? Scouring the internet for the best bunion treatment options? Not sure how to pick the best bunion corrector for your feet? Wondering what you should be looking out for when it comes to your bunion treatment? Whether you are someone who lives an active lifestyle, someone who doesn’t want to go through the painful and long recovery of bunion surgery (or who isn’t a candidate for surgery due to other health conditions or financial limitations), or even those who are post-op and want to maintain your newfound and beautiful toe alignment, we can help. We offer bunion correctors, bunion balms and even essential oils for bunions which can be used to improve overall symptoms.
Selecting Your Bunion Corrector
When it comes to selecting a bunion corrector for your bunion treatment, there are a few important things to look out for:
Bunion Corrector Quality
It may seem like a great idea to buy the cheapest bunion treatment possible, however, bunion correctors that are poor quality have a tendency to tear and become damaged, making the product completely useless. Opt for a product that is made using higher quality materials that are less likely to be damaged during use and stand up to every day use, including high wear and tear for those that are active athletes (runners, hikers, golfers, etc).
Bunion Corrector Comfort
When it comes to bunion treatment, comfort is a huge factor. Along with easing your uncomfortable symptoms, bunion correctors should be comfortable to wear. Bunion correctors that are not comfortable are less likely to be worn and are just a waste of money. When looking at bunion correctors online, look for reviews that talk about the comfort of the product. This includes examining the material used, comfort level in shoes that you wear every day, and the ability to maintain a normal gait while walking with the bunion corrector.
When it comes to bunion treatment, the amount of toe realignment the bunion corrector provides should be important. Products that don’t properly align the toes aren’t going to improve any of your symptoms like diminishing balance, appropriate weight distribution, and stability. Even more so, we don’t want to push the second toe out of alignment like many toe spacers do. Along with comfort, make sure you look at the reviews about how well the product actually works.
The Benefits of Bunion Bootie
When it comes to our bunion booties for bunion treatment, they have various benefits:
- Bunion Bootie is a natural bunion treatment, unlike medications that can have possible side effects.
- Bunion Bootie is designed to be ultra-thin, does not add bulk to tight fitting shoes and can be worn with any shoe and be pretty much undetectable.
- Bunion Bootie offers a personalized fit, with 5 sizes to choose from.
- Bunion Bootie is latex free while still being flexible, soft and comfortable. It can be worn and washed to keep up with your active lifestyle.
- Bunion Bootie is designed to stay in place, regardless of what activity you are participating in.
- Bunion Bootie protects the often irritated and inflamed area from your footwear.
- Bunion Bootie gently and securely places the big toe into proper position without altering your natural gait, or pushing your 2nd toes into poor alignment.
Start Your Bunion Treatment Today
Ready to start your bunion treatment with one of our bunion correctors? We offer 5 different sizes and guides on how to properly size your product. For any additional questions or concerns, please contact Bunion Bootie.