An Effective & Natural Solution to Bunion Pain – Without Surgery!
- 100% Soft, flexible bunion splint that doesn’t add unnecessary bulk or pressure to the already sensitive area
- Separates the big toe from the other toes to help temporarily improve toe alignment
- Soothes and releases tension & bunion pain near the joint
- Discreet relief (beige) – nearly undetectable
- Ultra-thin barrier (only 0.4mm thick!) to protect against blisters, rubbing, & increasing tenderness
- Stabilizing support that can be worn day & night
- A gentle, comfortable solution for bunion discomfort
- Odor & bacteria resistant materials – Latex free
- *Patent Pending Design
Sizing Tips for Our Bunion Splints
- Measure your foot as illustrated below – from a standing position if possible. (Feet tend to swell throughout the day so it is best to measure your foot in the morning.)
- Our Size Guide is conservative, many people size down, however you may not want to size down if you have wide feet (wearing E, EE, or EEE shoes), advanced bunion deformity, had prior surgeries, or plan to wear it at night.
- Suggested wear time is 2-6 hours initially and then gradually increasing wear over time. The Bunion Bootie should feel snug on your foot but not uncomfortable.
- The material will relax slightly after the first few times wearing it so if in doubt or between sizes, most people typically go with the smaller size.
- If you feel you did not purchase the best size for you, we are happy to exchange your Bootie anytime within the first 30 days. See our Returns and Exchange Policy here. Our Size Guide is still just a guide to help you find the best fit possible but every foot differs in shape and size so remember to measure both feet.
Still have questions?
Call us – we’re happy to help! 877-208-4540
Monday – Friday 10am – 4pm PST.
“Fantastic product nothing else like it to be able to protect my bunion from friction and help with foot fatigue on the job, I am a hard working nurse. The instructions and sizing are exact it took me about a week for my food to adjust to wearing it all day, but once it did, I have forgotten it for 10 hours! Decreased irritation and bunion pain. No more swelling I can wear my regular boots!!”